OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Video Bokep videos on its platform later this year in a major Foto Telanjang U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules coming into effect in October would prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Indo Bokep the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks who were concerned about ‘reputational risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Porn Sex JPMorgan Chase and Bokep Bank of New York Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Video Bokep but OnlyFans insisted that it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Foto Telanjang community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Foto Porno musicians and Porn Video comedians also use it for Foto Porno non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Porn Sex while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Foto Telanjang covering ‘referral payments, Foto Telanjang payment processing, Foto Telanjang hosting, Video Bokep support, Video Porno and Video Bokep all other services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Video Porno 21, Porn Video from Florida, Bokep is among those using OnlyFans and Porn Sex claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Bokep 45, Bokep is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Bokep although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Video Porno temporary.

It said: Foto Porno ‘Thank you to everyone for Bokep making your voices heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Sex community and Bokep have suspended the planned October 1 policy change. 

If you have any queries about wherever and also the way to make use of Indo Bokep, you’ll be able to call us from the web site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *