OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and videos on its platform later this year in a major U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000

OnlyFans today dropped plans to ban sexually explicit photographs and Video Porno videos on its platform later this Foto Porno year in a major Video Porno U-turn after an intense backlash from creators who said the move had already cost them £5,000.

The online subscription service had said last Thursday that new rules Foto Telanjang coming into effect in October would Bokep prohibit ‘any content containing sexually explicit conduct’, Indo Bokep although non-sexual nudity would still be permitted.

But in a surprise move today, Video Porno the London-based company reversed the decision hours after chief executive Tim Stokely claimed the change was prompted by ‘unfair’ banks Video Porno who were concerned about ‘reputational Porn Video risk’. He named three banks – Metro Bank, Foto Porno JPMorgan Chase and Foto Porno Bank of New York Porn Video Mellon – but none would comment today.

Some Twitter users speculated that the whole thing had been a huge publicity stunt, Foto Porno but OnlyFans insisted that Porn Video it had ‘suspended’ the change having ‘secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Porn Sex community’. 

The platform is predominantly used by Porn Sex workers – many of whom joined during the pandemic when in-person adult Bokep venues shut – but a number of celebrities, Video Bokep Foto Porno musicians and Porn Video comedians also use it for Bokep non-sexual content.

Creators receive 80 per cent commission on their earnings, Indo Bokep while the remaining 20 per cent goes to the company, Foto Telanjang covering ‘referral payments, Video Bokep payment processing, Foto Telanjang hosting, Porn Video support, Bokep and Indo Bokep all other Foto Porno services’. 

Fury: The 21-year-old college student took aim at OnlyFans, saying that 'sex workers built the platform' and accusing it of 'throwing them away'

University student Camilla Elle, Video Porno 21, Porn Video from Florida, Porn Sex is among those using OnlyFans and Bokep claims to make £109,000 a month from it

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

OnlyFans star Renee Gracie claims to have made almost $10million since joining the OnlyFans early last year

Fears: Nita, who has nearly one million subscribers, said that OnlyFans' ban could leave many sex workers without a 'safe and legal' place to earn money

Colorado-based user Nita Marie, Video Porno 45, Foto Telanjang is a Christian model who rakes in an average $1.8 million a year using OnlyFans 

OnlyFans announced the U-turn in a statement on its Twitter page today, Bokep although it is not clear if the ban is permanent or Foto Telanjang temporary.

It said: Foto Porno ‘Thank you to everyone for Foto Porno making your voices Porn Sex heard.

‘We have secured assurances necessary to support our diverse creator Foto Porno Foto Telanjang community and Bokep have suspended Foto Porno the planned October 1 policy change. 

When you have virtually any questions concerning wherever and also how to work with Video Bokep, Porn Video you are able to email us in our internet site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *